DMAI's Premier Partners are an elite group of businesses that make significant contributions to our association each year. In return, they receive top-level benefits.
The highest partnership level requires significant involvement and commitment to the association.
- Companies must commit to a minimum of US $50,000 annually for at least three years.
- Each partnership package is customized to meet the objectives of the Partner and DMAI.
- There are no restrictions on the number of companies allowed from any one business category
DMAI professional membership status for TEN (10) staff for the period of this partnership
- Access to member-only resources including Searchable Membership Directory, member communities, etc
- Opportunity to contribute custom content to DMAI’s curated knowledge base featured on the landing page of www.destinationmarketing.org up to ten (10) times per year on a mutually agreed upon schedule. Content should be consistent with DMAI’s professional resource needs and partner’s area of expertise.
- Collaborate with DMAI in development, marketing and production of webinar content as part of DMAI educational programming for destination marketing professionals to educate them on topic specific to partner’s area of expertise, two (2) times per year.
- One (1) permanent seat on the Partner Advisory Council for the duration of the partnership
- Exclusive opportunity to acquire DMAI’s Certified Destination Marketing Executive certification (CDME) or PDM certification
- Exploration in the co-development of White Papers, Research Projects, etc
- Support and recognition as one of DMAI’s premier vendors
- One (1) special press release distributed through industry channels announcing the Partnership at the commencement of the commitment period
- Recognition as DMAI's high level partner on the DMAI web site homepage
- Integrated multi-channel visibility with recognition throughout print and DMAI web properties – including DMAI website, feature on DMAI homepage, digital distribution channels and social media
- Enhanced listing within DMAI’s Industry Buyers Guide
- Inclusion in DMAI Annual Report listing the highest level partners of DMAI
- Recognition as a year-round partner at DMAI Annual Convention through digital and printed assets pre, during and post-convention through multiple channels such as website, mobile application, attendee correspondence, onsite guide, etc.
- Participation at key networking events including DMAI’s Annual Convention and the Destination & Travel Foundation Dinner & Hospitality Awards (*see below for full benefits)
- Access to engage with DMO professionals and contribute 24/7 to conversations through new channels and events developed by DMAI
- All access research pass for two (2) designated staff which includes research from the Destination & Travel Foundation, DMAI or a combination of both (some restrictions apply).
- Complimentary membership mailing list (directory) in Excel format, up to four (4) times per year
- Access to DMAI’s on-demand searchable membership directory
- Receipt of industry and association updates and e-newsletters
OPPORTUNITY FOR CUSTOMIZED BENEFIT
- DMAI will work with partner to activate a unique opportunity based on a partner’s specific goals to achieve greater access, exposure or thought leadership.
*EVENT PARTICIPATION AND RECOGNITION
- Destination & Travel Foundation Dinner & Dream Auction
- Special recognition as highest level Partner, during Destination & Travel Foundation Spirit of Hospitality Awards Dinner & Silent Auction
- Four (4) tickets
- Reserved priority seating
- Annual Convention Participation
- One (1) exhibit booth in prime partner section of Business Exchange
- Four (4) full convention badges
- Publicity and promotion – listing as year-round Partner in all DMAI convention promotional materials
- Co-branded general and partner acknowledgement throughout Annual Convention, attended by over 1500 delegates
- Destination & Travel Foundation Golf Tournament (in conjunction with DMAI Annual Convention):
- Sponsorship of a golf hole including one (1) tee time with four (4) players as well as recognition in promotional materials, on site signage and an opportunity to provide giveaways to golfers.
With an annual investment of US$50,000 or more, for a commitment of 3 years, these elite companies gain maximum exposure for their marketing dollar.