Strong competition in the marketplace makes it crucial to align yourself with DMAI. The Partner level of involvement grants esteemed industry suppliers a benefits package with heightened access to destination marketing organizations around the world.
- DMAI professional membership status for FIVE (5) staff for the period of this partnership.
- Access to member-only resources such as DMAI’s Searchable Membership Directory, member communities, etc
- Opportunity to contribute custom content to DMAI’s curated knowledge base featured on the landing page of www.destinationmarketing.org up to five (5) times per year on a mutually agreed upon schedule. Content should be consistent with DMAI’s professional resource needs and partner’s area of expertise.
- Collaborate with DMAI in development, marketing and production of webinar content as part of DMAI educational programming for destination marketing professionals to educate them on topic specific to partner’s area of expertise, one (1) time per year.
- Opportunity to apply and participate on the Partner Advisory Council
- Opportunity to acquire DMAI’s Certified Destination Marketing Executive certification (CDME) or PDM certification
- Exploration in the co-development of White Papers, Research Projects and the like
- Support and recognition as one of DMAI’s vendors
- Integrated multi-channel visibility with recognition throughout DMAI web properties – including DMAI website, digital distribution channels and social media
- Enhanced listing within DMAI’s Industry Buyers Guide
- Recognition as a year-round partner at DMAI Annual Convention through digital and printed assets
- Participation at key networking events including DMAI’s Annual Convention and the Destination & Travel Foundation Dinner & Hospitality Awards (*see below for full benefits)
- Access to engage with DMO professionals and contribute 24/7 to conversations through new channels and events developed by DMAI
- All access research pass for one designated staff which includes research from the Destination & Travel Foundation, DMAI or a combination of both (some restrictions apply).
- Complimentary membership mailing list on request (excel format), up to two (2) times per year
- Access to DMAI’s on-demand searchable membership directory
- Receipt of industry and association updates and e-newsletters
*EVENT PARTICIPATION AND RECOGNITION
- Destination & Travel Foundation Dinner & Dream Auction
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to participate
- Reserved priority seating
- Annual Convention Participation:
- One (1) exhibit booth in prime partner section of Business Exchange
- Two (2) full convention badges
- Co-branded general and partner acknowledgement throughout Annual Convention, attended by over 1500 delegates
With an annual investment of US$25,000, for a commitment of 2 years, these choice companies will gain top of mind recognition with destination members through their favored Partner status.