Destination Marketing Accreditation Program
DMAP’s globally recognized accreditation serves as a visible industry distinction that defines quality and performance standards in destination marketing and management. Achieving DMAP accreditation positions a DMO as a valued and respected organization in your community and increases your credibility among stakeholders.
"Achieving accreditation through DMAI proved to be an intensive but enormously helpful process for us. While we had long been measuring many of the key activities outlined in the DMAP program prior to our accreditation, DMAI’s performance reporting handbook and DMAP program brought valuable clarity and consistency of definitions to help standardize our process." – Kevin Bagger, Director of Marketing, Las Vegas CVA
- DMO is a legal organization or entity of;
- Destination marketing is the primary function of the DMO;
- DMO has two or more years of destination marketing expertise;
- DMO is the official governing entity authorized to provide destination marketing services for the jurisdiction;
- DMO agrees to abide by the DMAP Code of Conduct.
DMAP applications are accepted twice annually:
- March 1 – April 30
- August 1 – September 30
- US$ 1,500 DMAI Member
- US$ 2,500 Non DMAI Member