empowerMINT Best Practices: Maximizing Your Reputation and Exposure in 2015
It’s the time of year when we are all going back to the gym to maximize our memberships. Your use of empowerMINT resources is no different.
Get the skinny and make empowerMINT work for your destination in this half hour webinar. Join DMAI and Tracey Kegebein Burkey, Vice President of Sales & Services with Visit Syracuse, as we share how to leverage empowerMINT resources to make meaningful connections with meeting planners and create more visibility your destination.
You will learn how to...
- Save time by personalizing and article content on your DMO website and meeting planner newsletters.
- Put an end to cold-calling and use monthly webinar invites to open up conversations with planners.
- Position yourself as proficient destination experts and meeting planners partners.
- Utilize the empowerMINT profile newsfeed to share the most current news about your destination with planners.
- Expand training for your sales teams and incorporate empowerMINT into your 2015 sales strategy.
Tracey Kegebein Burkey, Vice President of Sales and Services, Visit Syracuse
Kate Skidmore, Subscriber Services and Engagement Manager, empowerMINT, DMAI
This is a complimentary half-hour webinar. Space is limited; reserve your seat now.