We’re only weeks away from DMAI’s 101st Annual Convention. Besides exploring Austin’s endless cafes, shops, and hangouts, your trip to Austin wouldn’t be complete without discovering why the city is called the Live Music Capital of the World®! With tunes playing down every block, you should definitely soak in as much live music as you can.
To help you out, we made a list of some of the coolest shows happening the week of DMAI Annual Conference. Whether you’re arriving early or staying late, we’ve got you covered. Here are some of the Austin CVB’s picks for live music during DMAI:
Monday, July 13
- Mike Stinson w/ Peterson Brothers Band – The Continental Club, 6 pm
- Fingerpistol – Rattle Inn, 9 pm
- Motown Monday starring The Matchmaker Band – The Highball, 9 pm
Tuesday, July 14
- Arabot w/ Pinkish Black – Holy Mountain, 8 pm
- Ephraim Owens Experience – The Continental Club Gallery, 8 pm
- Bill Carter and Bruce Smith – The Saxon Pub, 8 pm
Wednesday, July 15
- DMAI Opening Celebration hosted by the Austin CVB
- Live Music by Corey Baum, Kupira Marimba, The Nightowls and more!
Thursday, July 16
- Lady Antebellum w/ Hunter Hayes and Sam Hunt – Austin360 Amphitheater, 6 pm
- First Aid Kit w/ Andy Shauf – Stubb’s, 7 pm
- Austin Blues Society – The Brass House, 8 pm
Friday, July 17
- DMAI Closing Party
- Create your own music at DMAI’s first ever, “Destinations Battle of the Bands” with Austin's Groove Labs.
- Tanlines w/ Mas Ysa – Red 7, 9 pm
- **The Griswolds w/ Wild Party – Stubb’s, 9 pm
- Thieving Birds – Lambert’s, 9:30 pm
Saturday, July 18
- Mike Flanigin Trio w/ Hilary York – The Continental Club Gallery, 8 pm
- Garner Sloan – Rattle Inn, 10 pm
- WC Clark, Guy Forsyth – The Saxon Pub, 8 pm
Too many choices? Narrow your list down by listening to our DMAI Spotify playlist!