DMAI is thrilled to be conducting planner education sessions at three high-profile, industry events this summer to educate planners on how DMOs help them.
We are looking for DMO sales pros to participate as panelists and table group leaders. You'll work directly with planners to improve real-life RFPs to garner better responses. Please join us for this great hands on session!
Will you be there?
MPI WEC in Minneapolis
- August 3, 2014 | 10:15 AM -11:45 AM
- August 4, 2014 | 2:00 PM -3:30 PM
ASAE in Nashville
- August 11, 2014 | 9:00 AM -10:00 AM
CMP Conclave in New Orleans
- September 7, 2014 | 9:45 AM -11:00 AM
RFP Reconstructed – A hands on approach to improving the attractiveness of your meeting.
By now we can appreciate the triple digit increases in lead volume hotels are receiving. So how can you make sure the request for proposal (RFP) for your meeting or convention gets the attention and response it deserves? Not only do you need to know WHAT you should include but also HOW to tailor it for the destination, facilities and hotels you’re considering. In this highly interactive learning lab, roll up your sleeves and work together with your colleagues and industry experts at roundtables to reconstruct and improve the RFPs, CVBs and hotels regularly receive. And you are welcome to bring your own RFP for group evaluation and discussion.
- Learn how to apply key principles and practices for improving your RFP.
- Identify the most important questions to ask hotels and CVBs in reconstructing your RFP.
- Understand how CVB and hotels size up the value of your event.
Join in now!
Don't miss this opportunity to really stand out with meeting planners as true destination experts. Seats are limited, reserve yours now below, or contact Terri Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.