All Access Pass to Trade Show Organizers: New Media Coop Opportunity with Trade Show News Network
Keeping with our mission to raise the awareness of the DMO industry, DMAI is providing DMOs with the next opportunity to increase visibility in the trade show industry with a cooperative media partnership with Trade Show News Network (TSNN).
The coop was developed to:
- Give consistent, year-round exposure to the DMO industry in the meeting trade publications.
- Educate planners on the DMO value proposition through articles and testimonials, surrounded by participating DMO advertising.
- Offer empowerMINT subscribers a special advertising discount.
- Reinforce empowerMINT.com as the single location for discovering and working with DMO sales professionals.
TSNN, the No. 1 online news source for the trade show industry, will work with DMAI’s empowerMINT to bring their readers a special feature focusing on why CVBs are crucial to event organizers.
Starting June 1, the CVB special feature will appear on:
- The TSNN site and three weekly newsletters for a combined 66,000 readers.
- A bonus distribution in TSNN ExpoFiles monthly e-newsletter, with an additional 65,000 subscribers.
- The TSNN social networks, promoted to their 5,000 followers on Twitter and LinkedIn.
There’s no better way to amplify your ad dollars than combining the exposure of your CVB with key material actively educating C-level trade show organizers and event professionals about the value you bring.
DMAI Members: Advertise at a Discount
Given this additional industry exposure, DMAI members will take advantage of the opportunity to advertise at special rates. Moreover, empowerMINT subscribers receive an additional 15% discount.