100 Years of Advancing Destinations

5 often neglected truths about online travel marketing

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Travel brands have been swimming upstream against a current, focusing on 5 percent of their traffic and ignoring the other 95 percent. Why? Simply because certain myths about travel media are still widespread.