2015/2016 Board Announcement
The nomination process recently closed where new Directors and Secretary/Treasurer were selected for the DMAI Board of Directors, along with new Trustees and Secretary/Treasurer for the Destination & Travel Foundation Board of Trustees. We had a great lineup of candidates to choose from for both boards with each committee focusing on demonstrative contributions, geographic location, budget size, diversity, communication skills, leadership, fundraising and consensus building when selecting incoming members for each board.
The DMAI Board of Directors welcomes six new members in 2015/2016:
- Ronnie L. Burt, Jr. (Visit Kansas City);
- Julie Coker Graham (Philadelphia CVB);
- Craig T. Davis, CDME (VisitPittsburgh);
- Casandra Matej (San Antonio CVB);
- Milton Segarra (Meet Puerto Rico);
- Barry White (Augusta CVB).
Tammy Blount, President & CEO of the Monterey County CVB has been elected Secretary/Treasurer.
The Destination & Travel Foundation Board of Trustees also welcomes six new members:
- Claire Bishop (MMGY Global)
- Paul Flackett (IMEX Group)
- Jason Fulvi (VisitPittsburgh)
- John Groh (Rockford Area CVB)
- John Lambeth (Civitas)
- Susie Santo, (Visit Wichita)
- Travis Napper (Ruston Lincoln Parish CVB)
Stephanie Pace Brown, President & CEO of the Asheville CVB has been elected Secretary/Treasurer.
The DMAI Board slate will be ratified in July during DMAI’s 101th Annual Convention. The D&TF Board slate will be ratified in July during its Board of Trustees meeting.
To view the entire list of Board members, along with bios, please click here.