2013 Digital & Mobile Marketing Toolkit
In today's fast-paced consumer environment DMOs must stay ahead of customer and industry trends to inspire more people to travel, experience and spend in destinations throughout the world.
Are you following usage trends? Download DMAI‘s 2013 Digital & Mobile Marketing Toolkit for a look at today’s digital landscape and best practices that you can put to use immediately.
Reenergize your destination marketing strategies with ten case studies from a wide range of DMOs in three countries. An 84 page electronic document, this toolkit explores new and proven mobile and digital marketing trends, including emerging technology.
Staff members from the CEO to the marketing coordinator will find this resource helpful on different levels, in a variety of ways. Compare your DMO against one of a similar size, facing the same issues, and benefit from their best practices.
Highlights of the 2013 Digital & Mobile Marketing Toolkit include:
- An analysis of the "State of DMOs" as it pertains to the digital landscape and consumer behaviors shifts as it relates to the travel and tourism industry.
- Recent findings about the most widely used technologies and emerging digital and mobile trends.
- Top strategies on how to inspire and intercept potential visitors during the early stages of vacation planning, connect and engage to build relationships with travelers to drive bookings and continually measure and optimize all digital media channels.
- Dynamic case studies from ten DMOs regarding integrated digital marketing, mobile technologies and more:
- Visit Denver (Mobile Application and Facebook Promotion)
- Visit Baton Rouge (Social ROI)
- San Francisco Travel Association (Location Technologies)
- Fredericksburg Convention & Visitor Bureau (Mobile Technologies)
- Mexico Tourism Board (Integrated Digital Marketing)
- New Orleans Convention & Visitors Bureau (Instagram)
- Visit Florida (Integrated Digital Marketing)
- Tourism British Columbia (Integrated Digital Marketing)
- San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau (Search)
- Pocono Mountains Visitor Bureau (SMS Marketing)
Special thanks ... this valuable DMAI member resource was funded by the Destination & Travel Foundation and was the vision of the DMAI Technology Committee, whose expertise and guidance -- paired with the work of our vendor partners, W2O Digital and Get Smart Content -- made this substantial resource a reality.